About Dr. Biggerstaff
Dr. Biggerstaff is a Board Certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist serving the healthcare needs of women for more than 30 years.
Dr. Biggerstaff has served as Chairman for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and as Chief of Staff (2003-2004) for Candler Hospital in Savannah. He has served on and frequently chaired many of the hospital committees responsible for quality improvement in the St. Joseph’s/Candler Health System.
Dr. Biggerstaff participates and has participated in a number of professional organizations including:
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Medical Society of Georgia
- Gynecologic Surgery Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- International Society for Gynecologic Laparoscopy
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry
The “apples of his eye” are his four grandchildren in 2013.